No, not the chicken variety! 🙂
Here are a few little things to remember; bit cheesy but why not…
- Don’t aim to be perfect (what is that anyway?!) Aim to be happy and healthy in your own skin. Be the best you can be for yourself and your family.
- Little pickers wear bigger knickers!
- Nothing in life comes for free – the harder you work at anything; relationships, careers and your body, the better it will be. You get out what you put in.
- Always remember you are making choices for you and your baby.
- Try to enjoy pregnancy and life as a new mum. It is a bumpy ride, with inevitable ups and downs, but try to roll with it. I promise you’ll miss it when you look back!
- Its good to talk – a problem shared is definitely a problem halved.
- Fitness – if you don’t use it you lose it!
I’d love to hear your nuggets so please email them to me.